Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finished Poker Room

I finally finished the Poker Room promo. I had to play about 1400 hands, and spend about 25 hours in total at the tables. The players are fairly loose, so I definately got my share of bad beats, but at the same time, they will also pay you off if you have a good hand and they miss their draw. The first night I played, I was down $60 already. I tightened up my play and managed to fight back to a profit by the fourth night, and from then on I more or less stayed profitable. I finished the promo up $35 at the tables, earned a $40 bonus, and got 12,000 PSO points ($120 value), part of which I used to get a $100 PartyPoker gift certificate, for a net profit of $175. I then proceeded to lose about $30 playing with the gift certificate money at PP :(

Earnings-to-date: $475

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home