Wednesday, April 18, 2007

If Only It Was A Bad Beat Table...


...then I would have had a share of a nice jackpot. The stupid cards are blocking out the screennames, but I'm the one holding AA. This was the sickest one-outer re-suckout I've ever had. It was in Event #2 of the PSO League, where I managed to finish 3rd out of 82. In Event #1, I finished a lousy 74th out of 83, but probably would have done a lot better if I hadn't lost a ton of chips when Scottwire re-sucked out on me -- I turned a flush against his set of kings, but he rivered a full-house :(

Anyway, if you are one of my few readers who haven't joined the PSO League yet (such as some of you in Noodle's home league), then I urge you come join us for some great tournament fun. Each event has some nice overlay, plus it's not too late to still have a good chance at winning an overall league prize, since they take your best 5 finishes out of the 8 events. The events take place on Sunday and Wednesday nights at 6 pm PST on Absolute Poker, with the third event taking place this Sunday, April 22. Buy-in is only $5+$0.50, and there's a ton of added prizes. Each event pays an extra $220, $150, $90, $40, and $20 in PSO points for 1st to 5th place. There are also $20 bounties for knocking out PSO staff, as well as three random prizes of $20 in PSO points. The grand prize for the overall league winner is $1,200 in PSO points, plus a $200+$16 buy-in to AP's $150K Guaranteed Tournament. Second and third place overall get $800 and $500 in PSO points. Check here for all the details, and be sure to read the PSO League forum for all the latest league news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home