Thursday, January 05, 2006

Signed Up At Bet365 Poker

Normally when I sign up for a new poker room, I like to be clearing both a PSO promo and a deposit bonus at the same time. Bet365 isn't on PSO's list of promos, but I decided to sign up anyway because they have a decent sign-up bonus, plus they have a monthly no-deposit bonus. The sign-up bonus is $100, which clears after 500 raked hands (minimum $0.25 rake, i.e. $5 pot), and the monthly bonus is $50, which clears after an additional 500 raked hands.

Bet365 is on the Prima Network, which caters mostly to the Europeans. Traffic, then, is best during North American daytime hours, and is much lighter during the evenings when I usually play. I will try playing mostly during the daytime on my days off, when traffic is heavier and the players are generally looser and fishier ("fish" is a poker term which denotes bad players whom you are likely to profit from).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home