Saturday, May 20, 2006

Started New Promo: Titan Poker

There's a couple of interesting promotions at PSO this month. First off, they have removed the one set per household limit for the Nevada Jacks poker chips promotion. Secondly, for Titan this month, in addition to the regular free-gift promo, anyone who signs up for Titan will have a stake in MikeJ's (one of the PSO founders) WSOP tournaments in July. This means if Mike finishes in the money at the WSOP, he will distribute 50% of his winnings as PSO points to the members who sign up for Titan this month. They had a similar promo last year, and Mike managed to finish in the money back then.

I decided to sign up for Titan and do the NJ promo, which I will upgrade to a 500 pc set for 10,000 PSO points. I figure any serious poker player needs a nice set of poker chips, and besides, I'm kind of tired of playing just for money to pay the bills. This month is also the perfect time to start the Titan promo, as PSO have recently cut the requirements from 3500 Titan Points, to 3000, and now to only 1500. Titan points can be earned at cash games, the amount varying according to the rake, with a maximum of 11 Points per hand. I estimate that I will earn an average of 2.5 Points per hand, so it will take me about 600 hands to complete this promo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home