Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finished Titan Poker

I lost $162 at the tables, earned $20 in deposit bonus and an additional $20 just for logging on the first time, and earned a NJ ceramic poker chip set which I upgraded to 500 pieces for 10,000 PSO points (which I've saved up already), for a net profit of $128 (I valued the poker chips at $250).

Most of the loss was due to one hand where I put all my money in with the best of it, and lost to a two outer. UTG calls, I call in UTG+1 with 77, MP min-raises, UTG and I call. Flop comes up 297, UTG bets $2 into $7.50 pot, I raise to $6, MP re-raises to $10, UTG folds, I re-re-raise to $20, MP goes all-in to $83.50, I call. Turn is an A, river a T, opponent turns up AA, and I lose $96 in this one hand.

Besides the terrible performance at the tables, I actually enjoyed the site. The software is pretty nice, and the play is pretty soft, although the traffic is a bit light. The only real complaints I had were that the site is not compatible with Poker Tracker (but support is coming soon), and that there is no 4-colour deck option. In a 4-color deck, the spades are black, clubs green, hearts red, and diamonds blue. I always try to play with a 4-colour deck (even in home games, where I use 4-colour plastic Copag cards), since it makes identifying flush draws so much easier.

Earnings-to-date: $2819

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home