Monday, June 05, 2006

Finished PokerShare

I made $116 at the tables, earned a $50 bonus, and earned a 300 pc Nevada Jacks chip set which I upgraded to 500 pc for 10,000 PSO points (which I've already saved up), for a net profit of $416 (I valued the poker chips at $250).

The promo was clearing pretty slowly for me playing at $25 - $100 NL. I needed to finish the promo fairly quickly, since I wanted to get the poker chips shipped to me in the US during my upcoming Seattle trip for the July 1st Canada Day long weekend, so that I could save on shipping and duty. So for the last third or so of the promo, I switched to $200 NL and played extremely tightly, and managed to clear the promo much quicker, and luckily also managed to not lose my shirt in the process.

I would not recommend this promo for low-limit players. It is best cleared at $200 NL or $100 NL. It will be a pretty long grind at $50 or $25 NL. Also, since this site is fairly new and caters mostly to Europeans, the traffic is extremely light during North American evening hours. You would be lucky to find two or three tables total at $25-$200 NL unless you play during the daytime, and if you play limit hold'em then just forget about it, as limit tables are almost non-existent. Also, I've heard reports of the software being a little buggy, although I myself did not experience any problems. This site is also not compatible with Poker Tracker. The one redeeming thing about this site, however, is how bad most of the players are. For some reason, there are quite a few players who apparently don't know much about poker, and will call your bets with trash like middle or bottom pair.

Earnings-to-date: $3451

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home