Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Party Reload and PSO League Tourney #1

I finished the Party reload last night, making $57 at the tables playing NL$100, and earning a $75 bonus, for a net profit of $132.

Tonight I played in my first ever PSO league tourney, and finished a disappointing 74th out of 123. I finished work late, so I almost didn't make it in time. I had to call my wife, who knows nothing about poker, and get her to register on Absolute for me. The tourney was running for about 5 minutes before I finally made it home. Things started off badly, though, when I picked up QQ in the SB and re-raised it, button called me. Flop came up KKx, I made a cbet, and was called. That forced me to check on the turn, and I had to fold to a bet. I had some pretty decent hands after that, though, getting QQ two more times, KK once, AKs twice (lost once), AKo once (lost), and JJ once (lost), all before the first break. I got sucked out on twice by a short stack, who managed to double up twice through me, first time AKs vs 86o and he paired his 8, then JJ vs 44 and he hit his set. That left me with an M of around 10 after the first break. My final hand, I fell into a trap when my opponent flopped a straight, it got checked around on the flop, the turn gave me two pair and I pushed. Oh well, at least I finished ahead of Riverrun, who was out before I even started playing :)

Earnings-to-date: $9661

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Riverrun said...

I will get you on sunday!!

goodluck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home