Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mansion Poker Update

Just wanted to post a quick update on my progress at Mansion Poker. I've been playing mostly NL$100, with the occasional NL$50 or NL$200, and have made a profit of $617, including $30 in bonus. Since I have $1100 of my bankroll tied up in that sports bet, my tentative plan is to keep playing at Mansion until that wager is settled. Hopefully I can continue to make a nice profit at the poker tables while working on the deposit bonus.

BTW, the support at PokerSavvy has been excellent so far. My SavvyPoints were credited just a few days after I met the requirements, and their support via the forums has been very prompt. I requested that they add Absolute Poker gift certificates to the store, and they quickly replied that they have contacted AP and are working it out. Also, thanks to everyone who signed up at PokerSavvy using my link!

Earnings-to-date: $7370

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home