Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finished Dream Poker

This turned out to be a great promo for me. I made $276 at the tables, earned a $100 deposit bonus, earned a 300 pc Tiki Kings chip set (which I valued at $150), and also qualified for the Gold Club $2000 freeroll, where I managed to finish in the money for another $70. My net profit, then, was $596.

Needless to say, I really enjoyed playing at Dream Poker. As I mentioned before, I like to play at the Bad Beat tables on Prima, as it can be pretty profitable playing against these gambler-types, and it is well-worth the extra rake that you need to pay for the Bad Beat Jackpot. Plus, if you are really lucky, you might get quad 8's or better and lose the hand, in which case your table would win the jackpot (though I've never seen it happen).

Their Dream System is also pretty fun. Every two weeks, the top 80 players with the most Dream Points get to play in a $2000 freeroll, and the top 30 players get to play in a tournament for their chosen Dream Experience. My chosen dream was a weekend at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, and I was going to make a run to qualify for the tourney, but I ended up getting sick and didn't feel much like playing poker online.

Earnings-to-date: $4047

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home