Thursday, June 08, 2006

Signed Up At Ladbrokes Poker

I signed up for Ladbrokes Poker today because of a recommendation from a thread in the PSO forums. Ladbrokes is European site which uses the Prima software, but operates on their own network. The have a $100 deposit bonus which clears after 500 contributed raked hands. If you get referred by a friend, you get an additional $50 bonus which clears at the same time. Plus, if you fill out a profile on their website, you get another $25 bonus. Finally, I signed up using Lawguy32's referral ID, and he offered to split his referral money with me, adding another $50 to the offer.

So in total, you can get $225 after clearing 500 contributed raked hands. The best thing about this offer, however, is that you can clear it playing micro-limits. I will be playing $0.05/$0.10 NL short-handed 6-max games, and plan to call with just about all but the trashiest of hands. Unless I flop a monster hand, I will then fold to any action. This will make the promo clear much faster, since most of the hands I get, I will be contributing to the pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home