Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bonus Clearing at Party and Gaming Club

I cleared a reload bonus at PartyPoker, making $177 at the NL$100 tables, and $110 in bonus money. I also did a Gaming Club reload, losing $51 at the tables and earning a $50 bonus. Was actually down around $300 at one point due to a streak of cold cards, running into a monster hand (my AKo vs AA on a board with AK), and a couple bad beats on the river, but managed to grind back to break even.

I also cashed in some PSO points for $200 in Absolute gift certificates, and a set of Copag cards ($15). I withdrew $1000 out of my bankroll.

Cake Poker is now offering rakeback through affiliates, so I'm planning to sign up through Bonus Whores to try out the site. They have some interesting promotions, plus several people in the home league I play in are regulars there.

Tonight is the last event in the PSO League. Currently I'm in 12th place, and need to finish in the top 5 to earn a league prize, so I'm guessing I'll need to finish in the top 3 tonight to have any chance. Good luck, everyone!

Earnings-to-date: $10,713

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home