Monday, August 21, 2006

Finished Superior Poker

I felt I played pretty well during my challenge, but once it was over, I started playing like a total donk. Without the pressure of the challenge on my mind, I think I lost focus and ended up making a couple really bad calls (such as slow-playing a flopped two pair, and calling an all-in on the river without noticing a four-straight on the board - duh!), and ended up dropping about one and a half buyins at NL$300. So I tried to focus on my game again, and dropped down to NL$100 to clear my deposit bonus.

I didn't make much progress, with my bankroll just bouncing up and down. I ended up losing $368 at the tables since finishing the challenge, but earned a $100 bonus and 600 ECD points, for a net loss of $268. Not a great way to end the promo, but I can't really complain considering the awesome run I had earlier.

I used some PSO points to buy a $50 Absolute gift certificate, which I cashed out. I'll be taking some money out of my bankroll to pay some bills, so I'll be doing some cover play at Party Poker next.

Earnings-to-date: $6813

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home