Friday, July 28, 2006

Challenge Update: Bankroll At $1370

I tried to join a $500 NL table today, but apparently on Paradise, you need to have $2000 in your account before you can join a $500 NL table. This is supposed to be for "security reasons", though I have no idea what that really means. As for my challenge, however, I will have to try to finish it playing at $200 NL. I thought about switching to another poker room, since I've just finished clearing my bonus, but I think I'll just stay at Paradise. The play at $200 NL is soft enough that I feel I have a good chance of completing my challenge successfully there.

The cards have been running a bit cold lately for me, though, with no monster hands coming my way since the last time I doubled up my bankroll. I did get AA twice tonight, however, and won two very large pots with them. At one point, my bankroll was at about $1550, but then I lost a couple big pots when my QQ ran up against KK and we both made sets, and when my AQo lost to A5s on a 22A5T board. Oh well, I was still up overall for the night, so my streak of winning sessions continues on Paradise.

Earnings-to-date: $4197
Challenge bankroll: $1370

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home